- Wayne County and the Justice Courts — Not Always a Good Combination
- Who Put the ‘Moron’ in Oxymoron?
- What Eight Days of Legal Training Accomplishes
- Section 17.2, Rules of the Chief Judge, In All Its Vague and Nebulous Glory
- MPD Officer Cited for Getting Squad Car Stuck on Utility Pole
- NY DMV Form C-58: Not a Law (and withdrawn besides)
- A judge in Wayne County WITH a brain? Yes, folks, there is ONE! And I found him!
- How to Get Out of Jury Duty (Without Even Trying) in Ten Easy Steps
Tag Archives: traffic
\\ DUH// Ever wonder why being called a “315-er” is so insulting? Well, we do have our share of trailer trash (and some of them don’t even live in trailers!) and lots of apples and grapes and potatoes and things, … Continue reading