- Wayne County and the Justice Courts — Not Always a Good Combination
- Who Put the ‘Moron’ in Oxymoron?
- What Eight Days of Legal Training Accomplishes
- Section 17.2, Rules of the Chief Judge, In All Its Vague and Nebulous Glory
- MPD Officer Cited for Getting Squad Car Stuck on Utility Pole
- NY DMV Form C-58: Not a Law (and withdrawn besides)
- A judge in Wayne County WITH a brain? Yes, folks, there is ONE! And I found him!
- How to Get Out of Jury Duty (Without Even Trying) in Ten Easy Steps
Category Archives: Bogus Seat Belt Stops + DumbAss Cops = Not Always the Result You Intended
A Warning to Deputy Sheriff Ay***e! This could happen to you! (But only after they run electricity out to the barren wasteland that is Sodus, NY, ‘cuz you’re gonna need a utility pole…) You might wanna think twice before you … Continue reading