- Wayne County and the Justice Courts — Not Always a Good Combination
- Who Put the ‘Moron’ in Oxymoron?
- What Eight Days of Legal Training Accomplishes
- Section 17.2, Rules of the Chief Judge, In All Its Vague and Nebulous Glory
- MPD Officer Cited for Getting Squad Car Stuck on Utility Pole
- NY DMV Form C-58: Not a Law (and withdrawn besides)
- A judge in Wayne County WITH a brain? Yes, folks, there is ONE! And I found him!
- How to Get Out of Jury Duty (Without Even Trying) in Ten Easy Steps
Author Archives: waynecountylandofstupid
\\ DUH// Ever wonder why being called a “315-er” is so insulting? Well, we do have our share of trailer trash (and some of them don’t even live in trailers!) and lots of apples and grapes and potatoes and things, … Continue reading
Damned if I know <shrug> but here are some nameless copyright-free Google Images of no one in particular to look at while we ponder that question. . . “Ahhh, only in Wayne County can I get this cushy job where … Continue reading
Lots of math here, so pay attention: While p. 4 of the 2008 Action Plan Two-Year Update claims that “new non-attorney justices now receive seven weeks of “pre-bench” training, consisting of alternating periods of at-home assignments (a total of five … Continue reading
Did you think I was making all of this up? Nope, it’s encased in law, which you can read for yourself right here, free of charge. Section 17.2(a) evidently refers to the 8-day certification (although The Honorable Wannabes don’t have … Continue reading
A Warning to Deputy Sheriff Ay***e! This could happen to you! (But only after they run electricity out to the barren wasteland that is Sodus, NY, ‘cuz you’re gonna need a utility pole…) You might wanna think twice before you … Continue reading
What follows is an assessment written by a non-attorney citizen-taxpayer of how DMV Form C-58 related to a series of personal events. It is not legal advice and should not be construed as such. For a legal opinion on seat … Continue reading
Well, either that or hell froze over last Thursday. . .but if that happened Channel 8 would’ve sent out a truck and reported it live, and if they did I missed it all. So, we really have no other choice … Continue reading